Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is to post up some of the behind the scenes and alternate photos from the Volkszone 2008 Calendar. Material will be added as sales increase so the more we sell the more we can add. Maybe when all calendars are sold we can post up wallpaper size photos for your desktop of the actual calendar shots. So get buying over here...

http://www.volkszone.com/calendar/

I've spoken to some of the girls about this already and will confirm with the others before posting up more shots :)

As you may know most of the shoots (6 out of 7) I did were done on the Friday and Saturday of Action. As I knew I wouldn't have much time to do each one I decided to plan out each shot before hand. This also meant I could line up any props or anything we needed in advance too. Some of them didn't quite go as planned but here were my fist thoughts...

More later.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
lock access to people who have not bought it ! ....

PS I've bought !

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
What a great thread!! Can't wait to see this updated. Cheers Nick.:hug:

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
feel free to use any of mine dude :)
OK then :D Let's start with Betsy :)

So I guess I broke the no glass at Santa Pod rule here :eek: I had the hop tray from a previous shoot, I got it from ebay in the USA. I keep meaning to take it down to Mcd's drive through and use it :lol: We shot Betsy down by the brick toilets in the pits and Shmoo had to ask the guy if he could wait to empty the toilet so we didn't die of the smell from the pump lorry :)

We started off the shooting from the front but realised we weren't making the most of the tattoos so moved round the other way. I normally take a cluster bomb approach firing off lots of shots in case eyes or closed or something. I was standing on steps.

Betsy did consider the tounge out but we decided against that in the end :p

I think you did great Betsy, cool fun shot :)

1 - 20 of 501 Posts