Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left my daily (peugeot 306) in Bristol (hotwells / clifton region) last night whilst visiting the missis and woke to find the back window smashed, pioneer p77mp head unit stolen as well as my back parcel shelf inc. vibe speakers... and also a HQ Crossfire 5m Kite (blue) and Blade 3m (grey) Kite...
I don't usually leave stuff like that in the car but was only passing through for one night!!!

not one for usually ranting on about this and its a fact of life that people do it... but if anyone sees any of the equipment etc. let me or the police know! as its unlikely the insurence will cover for more that £100... when then my currently loss is about a £1000!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
ive got a couple of mates in the bristol area dont suppose that it will do any good but ive just emailed them and told them to keep ear to the ground u never know someone may know something i know how u are feeling ive had my daily done over twice in two years head unit and all cd's gone both times i put a post on hear titled theaving gits i have heard that they are doing it and flogging it on ebay so it could be worth u having a good llook on there but if i hear anything i will let u know :mad:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Shit news dude....

Check your house insurance.....you may have cover on that for items (ie the kites) that are removed from the property.

:hangloose

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
SCUM. hope ya get sorted, as do they :mad:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Really sorry to hear that dude :( I live in that area so will keep an ear to the ground for you.

Lets just hope i get em :mad:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers for the replys guys, was supposed to be in work today interviewing new placement students, but my boss told not to come cus i might scare them!! lol (he was probably right though!!) but i've been sorting stuff out with the police and am awaiting them to call and arrange a time to check for finger prints. I've also spoken to the ins. company (endsleigh) and because i'm only 21 my excess is through the roof....
I've been and told a local kite shop in Bristol and he's going to keep an eye out too...

Just pisses me off when people get away with this sort of stuff?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts