Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USA mags

Has anyone got any idea whats over the pond? Or any connections to editors? Any help will be great. Thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what mags there are in the USA and if there are any contacts. Come on guys. whos holding out on me. I m just a guy whis trying to make a buck and get some where with his photography :) any sort of help will be most grateful. maybe a few shots of yr ride done professionall who knows? wadya say. :)

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
twoinadub said:
Has anyone got any idea whats over the pond? Or any connections to editors? Any help will be great. Thanks
What do you mean by "Has anyone got any idea whats over the pond?". Deam Kirsten and Bruce Simurda (Hot VWs) are close personal friends ñ what specifically do you need to know? :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New to scene and want to know what is being published in US. I have been Photographer for 16 yrs and just recently decided to take this further. have been doing a bit of freelance for camper and commercial and want to take it it a bit further. so i am looking for contacts in US so as do work on Uk scene. Hope this explains a bit more. contact details are [email protected] or website below. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts