fire_truck_girl
H67Bug
Sammy Jo
Lord Chris
baileybug
Miss Bug Babe
Ianie
Nige G

... and a shitload of others (sorry if I missed you off but you know who you are)

I owe you a hell of a lot, especially my apologies for the completely unhinged bits of the last 12 months and my sincerest thanks for running back down the dual carriageway of life and picking up the bits up off the hard shoulder when they fell off and patching me back together.

I'm still here and still being a total pain in the arse cos of you lot :D

23/01/68 - 28/05/06 Rest in peace baby

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
We don't know each other but i'd like to Thank You!

Reading your thread last year helped me put into perspective my own problems that i was going through at a similar time, made me realise that they weren't so big after all, and helped me deal with it all in a far more mature way.

From posts i've read on here i think you should be proud for having coped with everything in such a dignified way, i take my hat off to you.

My thoughts go out to you mate :hug:

:hangloose

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Sorry I wasnt there last year. But hopefully made you laugh since! :hug:

Now go get your hair cut you bleedin hippy :incheek:

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
So glad you made it through :hug: , one of the hardest things that could ever happen to someone :( And I'm glad that in my little way I could help.

If you ever need to get away from 'stuff' for a bit, we're only up the road now :) You're welcome anytime ;)

RIP Raz :)

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
glad its all comming together for you fella like i said the other day :) ill hopefully catch you at a show one day? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts