Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well what do you think? is it worth it ? my valver has been 100% reliable over the 5years ive owned it will a g60 be better and will it be as reliable? pro's and con's :incheek:

·
Registered
55 Posts
tbh g60s are great as a toy but are high maintance. a valver u can rag about all day every day and they accept it!g60s are definatley a second car/toy

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmm thats interesting thanks mate, my valver is real good at ragging about and loves it when you hold the revs up, just fancy a change, dont really wanna stray from the mk2 i love them!

·
Registered
305 Posts
ive got a rado g60 and you cant fault them, i do 200 miles a week in it, and touch wood its not let me down. a G is realible as long as you look after it, like most cars to be honest.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i only did 4000miles in my valver last year and it got serviced 3 times so yes i think it would get looked after! just fancy a change, the spec is better on a g60 to! how much better do thay go than a standard valver will i notice a difference?

·
Registered
305 Posts
yes top end is alot better, had nearly 140mph out mine the other day. bottom end is very gud they just keep pulling and pulling, there about same on petrol as a valver too. Gud thing bout the G u dont have to drive it like you stole it, which you have to with the valver.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your rite there mate, i love the 3500rpm pull the valver has but yes you do end up caining the ass out of it haa haa!
wheres the best place/website to look for a real good honest g60? if i get one i want a real clean honest one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts