Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I predict a riot...

...This afternoon I will mainly be getting petrol bombed to within an inch of my life, on the last day of an advanced riot course, very sore already thanks to a few well aimed bricks and this evening its "the scenario"...an hour long full on riot situation with a rent-a-mob and far too many petrol bombs, last time I did it the flames burnt both of my laces clean off my boots which fell off when I tried to charge someone hehe :D

Fingers crossed I'll be back on tonight when I intend on getting almightily shitfaced :D :crazy:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Enjoy...:D :D Lost the hair on both lower legs last time I did petrol drills :incheek: laces didn't melt though, but the hairs not what it used to be.............

Rich.

·
Registered
15,728 Posts
ade t said:
...This afternoon I will mainly be getting petrol bombed to within an inch of my life, on the last day of an advanced riot course, very sore already thanks to a few well aimed bricks and this evening its "the scenario"...an hour long full on riot situation with a rent-a-mob and far too many petrol bombs, last time I did it the flames burnt both of my laces clean off my boots which fell off when I tried to charge someone hehe :D
Another Rooney family party then ?

·
Registered
10,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bruised to fuck now, caught 4 petrol bombs and am minus a few hairs...but beer oclock now so alls kool :D

Polly looks like start of dec we'll be moved in-will let you know when the housewarming is :)

·
Registered
15,601 Posts
ade t said:
bruised to fuck now, caught 4 petrol bombs and am minus a few hairs...but beer oclock now so alls kool :D

Polly looks like start of dec we'll be moved in-will let you know when the housewarming is :)
cool I'll bring my own molatovs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts