Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,311 Posts
Its all a bit silly if you ask me.
If Tinky wants to walk around with a Handbag whats the problem?
Besides i dont see any reproductive Organs so surely Teletubbies are hermaphrodites anyway?

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dungbug said:
FFS people say equality is lagging behind in the UK! Rant over...carry on. :D :hangloose
Absolutely! Some very wierd politicians with worrying political/social views in Poland at the moment :(

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
invalidusername said:
Absolutely! Some very wierd politicians with worrying political/social views in Poland at the moment :(
Indeed, unfortunately there are still many countries where homosexuality is deemed wrong. I saw some footage of a gay march in Croatia last year, the people in the march got the sh*t kicked out of them! The police ignored it and what made it more disturbing were the people sitting outside cafe's, drinking coffee and watching a human getting kicked by half a dozen blokes. It was just the thing to do for them, I know different cultures different views but FFS come on now! :mad:

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
Unhinged of Slough said:
Its all a bit silly if you ask me.
If Tinky wants to walk around with a Handbag whats the problem?
Besides i dont see any reproductive Organs so surely Teletubbies are hermaphrodites anyway?
:lol: hahaha

its all stoopid.......my kids have grown up on watching the Teletubbies and they're perfectly normal :incheek: :lol::lol:

Its all rubbish if you ask me, ok Tinky winky is a boy teletubbie and has a handbag......so? i can't see the harm meself :rolleyes: its only bloody harmless dressing up same as Dipsy has a large gay looking hat........so are they gonna ban Bob the Builder too cos Wendy does alot of the building and has a very manly work belt and dresses lika geezer? :lol: ohhhhhh she is one sexy ladyyyyyyyyy :lol:

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
Dungbug said:
Indeed, unfortunately there are still many countries where homosexuality is deemed wrong. I saw some footage of a gay march in Croatia last year, the people in the march got the sh*t kicked out of them! The police ignored it and what made it more disturbing were the people sitting outside cafe's, drinking coffee and watching a human getting kicked by half a dozen blokes. It was just the thing to do for them, I know different cultures different views but FFS come on now! :mad:
didn't that just happen a few days ago in Russia?

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MandyMicra said:
:lol: hahaha

its all stoopid.......my kids have grown up on watching the Teletubbies and they're perfectly normal :incheek: :lol::lol:

Its all rubbish if you ask me, ok Tinky winky is a boy teletubbie and has a handbag......so? i can't see the harm meself :rolleyes: its only bloody harmless dressing up same as Dipsy has a large gay looking hat........so are they gonna ban Bob the Builder too cos Wendy does alot of the building and has a very manly work belt and dresses lika geezer? :lol: ohhhhhh she is one sexy ladyyyyyyyyy :lol:
I knew you fancied Wendy! She looks good in dungarees too :lol: Hope you're well, Mandy - just logging off, so hope to catch you later :hug:

·
Registered
27,003 Posts
invalidusername said:
I knew you fancied Wendy! She looks good in dungarees too :lol: Hope you're well, Mandy - just logging off, so hope to catch you later :hug:
:lol: hehehehe I'm good thanks :)

I always faniced Velma (scooby doo) big time as a kid.......but its a bloody cartoon :lol: she's hot in a weird kinda way :lol: when out with someone who looked like her years back for a while......purely cos she looked like Velma :eek: :lol: seems silly now!!!

·
Registered
14,773 Posts
Interesting this...

I was watching "Mark Lawton Meets The Teletubbies" on BBC4 last weekend.According to the creators one of the reasons the Tubbies had trouble breaking into America (Oasis take note) was that the Evangelical preacher Jerry Falwell declared that Tinky Winky took deliveries round the back door because of this handbag.

However,the reason why TW was given a bag was because as infants we have a tendency to fiddle with things and our mum's handbags were the sort of thing that we would pick up and put things in and take things out of...therefore the young audience would associate this handbag with their own behaviour. ;)

You make wake up now. :p

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
It never occurred to me that tinky winky may be gay, during those stoopidly early hours of watching it in the morning with G :lol:

Mind you, it never occurred to me that the little boy who used to argue with my little sister over who got to play with her best dolls, may grow uo to be gay either :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dungbug said:
you need to accept the fact that other countries aren't as tolerant as the UK,particularly eastern european countries.I think you'll find homosexuality is against the law on the isle of man.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Is there soemthing wrong with being gay? the thought never even crossed my mind!!!!!!! wot the hell is goin on!? :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Funky Cold Medina said:
you need to accept the fact that other countries aren't as tolerant as the UK,particularly eastern european countries.I think you'll find homosexuality is against the law on the isle of man.
I accept that but when residents of these 'less tolerant' nations move over here they kick off if they feel victimised, it just seems like double standards sometimes. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
633 Posts
OK. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME

HOW DO WE KNOW THAT TINKEY WINKEY IS A BOY..??????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts