Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
one was at vanfest but i could hardly see him through the crowds. i was freaked out by the noise made for each movement.

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
No doubt my 2 will want to see this, you are welcome to borrow them and play pushy parent Cheryl:lol:eek:h and you are taller then both, so no viewing problems:p

·
Wannabe Chat Slut
974 Posts
I saw him at Vanfest, I'd never heard anything about him before so I was amazed by him, I must admit he seems a bit intimidating to me:lol: I thought a load of machine guns were gonna pop out of his arms & gun us all down..:lol:

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
we saw him at Butlins a couple of years ago... it is done very well and is very convincing... it took me a minute or two to realise it does have a person in it :eek:

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
we saw him at Butlins a couple of years ago... it is done very well and is very convincing... it took me a minute or two to realise it does have a person in it :eek:
No way!!!:eek: I thought it was a real one from the clips on their site coz they show the top bit being tested:)So i'm a bit:eek:too:lol:

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
No way!!!:eek: I thought it was a real one from the clips on their site coz they show the top bit being tested:)So i'm a bit:eek:too:lol:
thing was at Butlins he/it was striding really fast right upto tiny little kids and stopping dead within inches of them... it was that which made me realise... he came right upto me... it is fucking freaky :D:lol:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Saw him at the HMS Sultan show a few years ago.

Our two boys were chomping at the bit to sse Titan and then when he got going they were a wee bit frightened, and so was my wife in an eerie kind of way.

Does he still go around on a converted electric wheelchair ??

And yes there is really someone inside doing all the work

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
19,332 Posts
he really scares me :eek: :(

I kept out of his way at BVF and Vanfest just incase he came over to me - cos I know I'd run away, and I was scared of being chased :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts