Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
kevinjac said:
Please,please,please just shut up will you! ;)

Right i get it that you dont like the fact that there are lots of so called chav's trying to tear around in their 1.0l corsa's :)
And you are probably too old for the loud music (only joking!)

But you and your constant moaning about it is probably putting a lot of new Air cooled Vw owners from going!
Which is giving fuel to your argument that less & less Vw's are present! :crazy:

I have just got back from RTTS (well last night anyway!)
I stayed at Travelgue in a tent!
This was my first time and i nearly didnt go because of all the slagging off i read on Vzi

I glad that i ignored all you winger's :D I have just had the best time ever & met some great people (Mel & Sue in their American spec 1303 Karmann Cab. & Antony in his Blue Flip front Bug!)
I steered clear of the Rave tent as i am too old for that :lol:
But spent 2 nights enjoying the Great Live Bands and fantastic Comedians in the Comedy club!

I enjoyed looking at all the Great cars and laughing at all the crap ones!
I ignored all the chav's that were being arseholes but spoke to some nice ones that were there to enjoy the event and the cars! (just like all of us)
And even the weather didnt Dampen my Spirits :D

Right you are all entitled to your own opinions but just stop and think for a minute
Dont you think that it could be your constant moaning on Vzi
(That a lot of New V dubbers come on to looking for advice etc.)
is contributing to the fact that less & less Air cooled VW's
are turning up each year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right rant over

Bring on the abuse! :D
Wake up its total bollocks!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.