Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cheer up you miserable lot look at all those sad smileys down the side lets see some happy pics and a few smiles lifes to short to mope around :D
thish makes me laff every time .( my sone alfie on fathers day doing a roundhouse and janes with the bump)

:D :)

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dirtypidj said:
Fingy you always make me smile matey :hug: now get back to the hoovering :moon:
phaaa hoovering .. im on my day off im going to open the shop today and sell aromathapy products ... :D

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
I had a fantastic weekend cheers, no unhappy faces here despite having to get up at 4.45am to drive into London, and no prospect of seeing a bed again until the far side of 11pm at the best.

Saw my bestest friend in all the world Friday night for curry and DVD's on the sofa as she's got a broken ankle, Small Mafia and I went to LegoLand on Saturday, did rollercoasters and watched the Trials riders and Monster Trucks do their thang, then down the motorway to see GoL, and went to Route 38 with her kids and had a really cool time.....cheers to beebaybeebug for letting us paint her bug again. Floosier for the WIN!!!

Haven't downloaded the pics from the weekend, so here's Small Mafia looking happy in Danny Allen's Race car. He LOVES the Orange!!

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
OP said:
Well I had a good weekend...Excellent 4 foot and clean surf on Saturday :) Then Route 38 on the Sunday, good to meet you 2-bob :D

OP
You too dude, you too.

I'll bring something quicker next time ;)

·
Registered
426 Posts

some pics of my kids, one is off school poorly today and I can't take my little boy to preschool as i have a flat tyre and i being a girl about it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im having a great day and im just obout to take jane and alfie for an eat as much as you can chinese /japanese buffet

( i was going to order A TAKE AWAY but i dont know what the chinkies will do after last weeks freebee )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts