·
Registered
13,068 Posts
Ouch!!!!! I feel your pain!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Don't ever step on an upturned plug while walking around your house (decorating) barefooted.

As you were.
I've done that recently - twice! :D

Bloody hurts.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Decorating barefoot is probably not the greatest idea in the first place. Unless you're papering the floor :) .

·
faster than the human eye
2,242 Posts
given up wearing the fluffy mules then glen lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
A mate of mine was getting a house ready for renting, and stepped on one of those triangular shaped wallpaper scrapers.... needless to say that beige carpet needed an emergency clean before it get rented out again... nice cut on his foot and he didnt even realise straight away, so had walked around the lounge first!!!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
DarrenW said:
OUCH!

Also not recommended: Standing on a plank of old wood buried in leaves at the bottom of the garden. The wood didn't hurt at all, but the rusty nail in it that went straight through the sole of my trainer flippin' did!
See also grabbing length of wood but not noticing big nail though it. I should know better.

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
DarrenW said:
See also: Rummaging around in your toolbox for a spanner and locating the small wire brush that you clean spark plugs with. By jabbing a strand of the wire under your fingernail. Not good.
OUCH!! Been there done that...

See also: Licking SHARP envelope and cutting tongue! :( :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts