Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
32,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I has no camera, and i wouldn't embarass a Scotsman by telling the owrld we where drinking tea.

But it was really HARD tea, with like Chrystal Meth for sugar, and Polish 110% Proof Vodka instead of water, and er, quite strong tea, and Malibu instead of milk.

Actually, forget the Malibu bit.

·
Banned
32,338 Posts
I has no camera, and i wouldn't embarass a Scotsman by telling the world we where drinking tea.

But it was really HARD tea, with like Chrystal Meth for sugar, and Polish 110% Proof Vodka instead of water, and er, quite strong tea, and Malibu instead of milk.

It was Peppermint tea wasn't it, ya puff!! :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,449 Posts
I has no camera, and i wouldn't embarass a Scotsman by telling the owrld we where drinking tea.

You forgot to mention we were drinking the tea from a freshly slaughtered virgins skull (you do hang about in the west country matey!)

It was a pleasure to catch up with you again, take it easy with that whisky though or there'll be fightin' in da streets.......

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
13,093 Posts
o yeah....i'm particularly looking forward to meeting
mr john-g5, with a view to him coming good <fnaar
fnaar> on an earlier wager, involving a bottle of 30yr
old single malt (or 25 yr if it's reeeeeally good) :D

i at least need to tie him down <chortle snurk> to
a wee dram to wet the bairn's heed, & to celebrate
my birthday n'all.......:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts