Volkszone Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Iain_M said:
When I walked past House of Fraser I wonderd if you'd ended up watching it from there :lol:
I decided against Victoria St in the end, I didn't have time after spending 30 minutes looking for 'cheap eats' around Kensington. :lol:

·
Registered
334 Posts
kerry w said:
so, who was at the prologue?
apart from some crap stewarding / policing at Hyde Park I thought it was brilliant :D
I agree, brilliant day apart from the fact that they shut one of the bridges as we were trying to cross and then when they opened it every twat puched in front of us. Good fun shouting at everyone to "get to the back"...

Finally got back to sunny dunstable at 10:30 last night after a round trip of 98miles on the old cycle. :D

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Anyone watch stage 5 yesterday? Lots going on but the surprise of the day was Lequatre getting up from his crash and finishing 44 minutes behind the winner. Everyone thought he'd abandoned!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A24731589

Can't wait for the Alps this weekend, last year's mountain stages were some of the best entertainment in sport (despite the subsequent controversies).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.