Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is the Duct tape on the mirror genuine or a cheap copy... :)
:lol: genuine, although I was thinking of upgrading it to Gorilla tape in the future! :D

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
:lol: genuine, although I was thinking of upgrading it to Gorilla tape in the future! :D
Might be a good idea that :D

Especially seeing it looks like it's been through a safari park :lol:

I would, I must say, have been interested but I'm miles away..

It's a very cool motor and Ideal for our teenage girls..... :)

·
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Used to live in Leicester and drive down here (before we moved here permanently), it’s not such a bad run ;)

Or get cheapo advance train ticket down and I can collect you from the station, then drive back…

I can give you a free Gorilla tape upgrade if you want! :lol:

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Used to live in Leicester and drive down here (before we moved here permanently), it's not such a bad run ;)

Or get cheapo advance train ticket down and I can collect you from the station, then drive back…

I can give you a free Gorilla tape upgrade if you want! :lol:
Would the car make it back to Cheshire ? :)

·
16,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It took us everywhere without issue! :D

Leicester to Scotland, Leicester to Wales, Leicester to East Sussex, Leicester to Cornwall, so Cheshire would be no problem, don't forget, its a Toyota, not an old VW :lol:

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
It took us everywhere without issue! :D

Leicester to Scotland, Leicester to Wales, Leicester to East Sussex, Leicester to Cornwall, so Cheshire would be no problem, don't forget, its a Toyota, not an old VW :lol:
I had a toyota so know they are reliable, I'll check out the logistics, talk it over with the mrs, and PM you in the morning...

Cheers

1 - 20 of 32 Posts