Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember seeing a thread with a similar title a little while back but i never read it and now cant find it so excuse me asking again :crazy:

if i want to find the registered keepers of my bus, 4 owners ago how do i do it? can you see online or would i have to ask the DVLA? would they tell me?

i promised the lady who i bought it off that i would send pics once it was back on the road and ive lost her addy

any help appreciated

:)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
emerald said:
i remember seeing a thread with a similar title a little while back but i never read it and now cant find it so excuse me asking again :crazy:

if i want to find the registered keepers of my bus, 4 owners ago how do i do it? can you see online or would i have to ask the DVLA? would they tell me?

i promised the lady who i bought it off that i would send pics once it was back on the road and ive lost her addy

any help appreciated

:)
write a letter to the dvla explaining you are the current owner and would like info on previous keepers - thy'll charge, but it's not much.

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
coddy said:
nothing to do with the thread but hiya :D hope your cool
alright doll :D

yep, all cool here. busy busy trying to get this god damn bus on the road!

you alreet?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
emerald said:
alright doll :D

yep, all cool here. busy busy trying to get this god damn bus on the road!

you alreet?
ah yey cant wait too see it :) im doing NVQ work gotta hand it in by friday :D

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
You need to fill in a v888 form and send it to the DVLA with a cheque for about a fiver :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts