Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sorry if any of u out there are trafic wardens but wtf, i live in a stricktly enforced parking permit street, i have a permit and one day the jobs worth decided not to see my permit and slaped me witha £ 30 fine, so i jumped into my t4 and gave chase, i found said sado, 2 streets away from me and he was adament i was without a permit, even though i was waving it in his face, even taking time to laugh at me for having to take a day of work to contest the ticket, to witch i reply " you think thats funny do you" trying my hardest not to rip his fucking head off, he replys, well i find it mildly amusing, so with that i grabed his fucking stupid hat and said " no this is fucking amusing" and threw his stupid fucking hat 50 yards down the street. next thing i know theres 3 feds aiming cs at me ect, i was subject to a strip serch and charged with assult and had to pay a fine of £80>00 and the parking fine £30.00 wtf, and thats for doing there job wrong!!

wankers any body else had anything like this????????

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
barron von fitz said:
im sorry if any of u out there are trafic wardens but wtf, i live in a stricktly enforced parking permit street, i have a permit and one day the jobs worth decided not to see my permit and slaped me witha £ 30 fine, so i jumped into my t4 and gave chase, i found said sado, 2 streets away from me and he was adament i was without a permit, even though i was waving it in his face, even taking time to laugh at me for having to take a day of work to contest the ticket, to witch i reply " you think thats funny do you" trying my hardest not to rip his fucking head off, he replys, well i find it mildly amusing, so with that i grabed his fucking stupid hat and said " no this is fucking amusing" and threw his stupid fucking hat 50 yards down the street. next thing i know theres 3 feds aiming cs at me ect, i was subject to a strip serch and charged with assult and had to pay a fine of £80>00 and the parking fine £30.00 wtf, and thats for doing there job wrong!!

wankers any body else had anything like this????????
If anything can be learned here, is that your line of complaint may be unsavoury, as an assault in any shape or form in the eyes of the law may be seen as an uncomparable measure of communication.

The dude made a mistake; you got vocal and violent. Had you been more diplomatic, you may have received an apology and reimbursment.. at least that's how I'm reading this.

My apologies if you find my reply not forthcoming to your point of view...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no no problem dude, i tried to be diplomatic and showed him my parking permit and i was quite confident that this would resolve the issue, he got a right attitude with me and started laughing at me, then turned his back on me and the rest is history. he wouldnt even look at my permit and told me id have to contest it, and take a day of work, which he thought was funny. wanker was well out of order.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I hate traffic wardens, parking laws are just a waste of time and they are on comission I am sure.

This happened to my girlfriend, her father said not to pay and let it go all the way to court where you turn up with your parking permit and the local press.

Get lock stock and two smoking barrells mate that might make you feel better

·
Registered
982 Posts
Traffic wardens now should take photos of why they are giving the ticket. You really should not have got violent because now you have no chance of appealing against the ticket, you should have walked away when you started to see red i know its hard to walk away. You always have the right to appeal against a ticket so getting violent has cost you more.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Problem is that once the ticket is written, the warden can do fuck all. You'll have to appeal through the correct procedure. And you probably would have won.

But he was a twat, and could have told you this in a civil way.

And you shouldn't have got agressive.

Two wrongs, hmm...

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
sleepflower said:
Problem is that once the ticket is written, the warden can do fuck all. You'll have to appeal through the correct procedure. And you probably would have won.

But he was a twat, and could have told you this in a civil way.

And you shouldn't have got agressive.

Two wrongs, hmm...
he can bin the ticket by calling a supervisor....
you shouldnt have got abusive
most wardens are ok......some are power trip cockends..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
mate of mine kept parking outside his house at night so it was under a street light but was on yellows,but got up every morning and moved it, a warden spotted this and came past at 7.30 to ticket him
this happened a couple of times till my mate lost it and kicked his moped over,went to court and the judge let him off as the warden was being an over zelous twat :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
I know in Bristol they are no longer employed by the local council, but are farmed out to a private firm, who has to make a profit. the council pays them so much a year so they have to make more than that for it to be viable for them to be employed next year, sucks but its true. I did hear a rumour that they were on performance related pay, but that came up after one of the little Hitlers got a bit over zealous and issued 200 tickets on a bank holiday Monday (idiot).

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
In london I have seen them going round in like groups of eight. Out here in oz the city rangers also go around in packs and out at night with torches.

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
just as an FYI: there's a world of difference between traffic wardens and parking attendants

thinking they're the same is like calling a copper a security guard

parking attendants are badly paid, it's a last resort job and they have but one function... issuing tickets... they are in general idiots... and they cannot tell you to 'move on' :lol:

traffic wardens work with the police, are well paid and tend not to want to issue tickets... it's seriously unwise to get into a barney with one of them... they're all married to or good mates with coppers, not to mention their radios go through to police control room... and they can tell you to 'move on' :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
and out her they mark the time on your tyres so they know how long you been there, so you roll back two metres and get another two hours ;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts