Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As topic, looking for a Trekker, pref an ex army and an early one.

Anything considered, but would like a resto really as i like to get to know it and how everything works etc so i know what to fix when it breaks down?!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Websnowbo said:
As topic, looking for a Trekker, pref an ex army and an early one.

Anything considered, but would like a resto really as i like to get to know it and how everything works etc so i know what to fix when it breaks down?!
How much you wonna pay??,, I know of a Kubel & a Trekker that may be up for grabs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
manxbuggies said:
How much you wonna pay??,, I know of a Kubel & a Trekker that may be up for grabs.
I'm not sure, anywhere up to 3k really.

I'm looking for one that needs some work really, not because its cheaper, more because i am from a Watercooled background and would like to do some work on whatever i get so i know the car really, if that doesn't sound too backwards!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Websnowbo said:
I'm not sure, anywhere up to 3k really.

I'm looking for one that needs some work really, not because its cheaper, more because i am from a Watercooled background and would like to do some work on whatever i get so i know the car really, if that doesn't sound too backwards!
You got PM

·
Registered
719 Posts
my mate at www.southwestsplitz.co.uk has 3 coming next week two are pictured here and one is project car call him for details mention i told you as nobodys no,s yet

porsche rims brakes etc , hot motor etc

nice tidy standard one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts