Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about a trike for next summer, never botherd with a bike licence, got a car licence in 1981, how do i stand .and do i have to wear a skid lid if so bo#lacks.. i really want the wind in the little hair ive got...marco/severino.... b.o.b..

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
you can drive on a car license .....you dont need a lid.....imo your fecking nuts not to have one.......bravado about lids is all well and good.....when your face is spread across the road and your brains are dripping out of were your nose should be it aint all that cool

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fock on tommy,thanks answer, but i aint gonna be chasing around ,ive been swomping around in a splitt for 36 months, just want the the wind in me face [balls to safaris thell rot me dash in no tme , and me legs ,aint insured....bollacksss

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Before contemplating building a trike, make sure you get the SVA manual, and ensure you build it to the regulations, or they won't pass it, and you won't be able to use it. You have to be aware of many more things than just lights etc, and have to take things like emmisions into consideration too (apparently a trike is now supposed to pass bike emmisions tests - applies to new trikes, not existing trikes). So get that SVA manual first.

Oh, and you don't need a seat belt, or a crash helmet for a trike. But a helmet is a good idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts