Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have this problem.

It's a real problem sometimes....sometimes I have to drink a bottle of red wine to help me get away.

Any other hints / tips for a good nights rest in the land of nod..?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I listen to radio 4. Put it on low so you can only just hear it. You need a radio which switches itself off after an hour. In places it is interesting and occupies the mind so you don't think about all the shit in your life. At other times it is so fecking boring your mind goes numb and you drop off to sleep. (The shipping forecast usually does it for me).

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Don't watch tv/use computer for at least an hour before you go to bed.

And don't eat after 7pm if you can help it, although I always eat late! Just don't eat before you go to bed!

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
DarkHorse said:
Don't watch tv/use computer for at least an hour before you go to bed.

And don't eat after 7pm if you can help it, although I always eat late! Just don't eat before you go to bed!
thats where im going wrong :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Cliche as it may sound...warm milk or Horlicks works well...just not too much of it else you'llneed the loo in the night!

I am a great believer in aromatherapy too. lavender oil or incense sticks are great. A few drops of the oil on a cloth by your bed (or on your pillow if you're hardcore :lol: ) or burning a lavender incense stick in your room before you go to sleep helps! :D Reminds me must go light my stick now so I sleep like a bubby before the Breeze :hippy:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
jennybugs said:
Cliche as it may sound...warm milk or Horlicks works well...just not too much of it else you'llneed the loo in the night!

I am a great believer in aromatherapy too. lavender oil or incense sticks are great. A few drops of the oil on a cloth by your bed (or on your pillow if you're hardcore :lol: ) or burning a lavender incense stick in your room before you go to sleep helps! :D Reminds me must go light my stick now so I sleep like a bubby before the Breeze :hippy:
milk....are you mad :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
My problem is staying awake this late and waking up in morning. Went to bed at 9 last night and when hubby came up at 11ish I got all confused thinking it was time to get up ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts