Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry no videos or pics as its dark, I was putting the last bits on the car using a torch held in my mouth :lol:

If you want to see what one looks like then have a look at the web site. I ended up buying it from Holland as there are no UK stockists. Click on the sound sample to see what its like, its a much deeper note than most air horns. The sample clip does not prepare you for it though. I nearly cacked myself the first time I set it off :lol:

http://www.stebel.it/stebel2009/products.asp?IDserie=17&uso=1&tipologia=camion

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,384 Posts
I wanted one of those to shit the 'scrotes' that stroll across the road- making you slow right down! dont mind waiting for little old ladies but some spotty faced twats take the piss! dragging their blinged up trainers with a look of F*CK you on their bum fluff faces! gets my goat! Rant over! anyway thought of the idea so went along to a HGV garage to order one and they said you need an air powered system? sounded expensive but maybe you know different? Yeah.... tell me more... £££s?

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
If you want to see what one looks like then have a look at the web site. I ended up buying it from Holland as there are no UK stockists. Click on the sound sample to see what its like, its a much deeper note than most air horns. The sample clip does not prepare you for it though. I nearly cacked myself the first time I set it off :lol:

http://www.stebel.it/stebel2009/products.asp?IDserie=17&uso=1&tipologia=camion

Where abouts in Holland did you get this beauty:D:D

Kev

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Budget bus your link doesnt work??

Yes normally you do need a full air system of compressor and tank but this cuts the need for all that.

Have a look here

www.valkmotorparts.com

the videos they have are all of the nautilus horn and seem to be fitted to motorbikes. Look for the Compact Truck horn - its in a different league.

Lets just say I have been messing with air horns for years and this thing is the best I have come across so far and is easily comparable with the full truck type set up.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you want a real laugh I will see if I have a picture of the train horn I fitted to my Smart Crossblade for a laugh. This did have a full compressor and air system and ran at 200Psi. It could be heard from 8 miles away. Plod didnt like that one lol.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
No you haven't, you have found the Nautilus, its a different beast - still good but not in the same league.

You can only get the Compact Truck one from that valkmotorparts.com as Stebel confirmed to me in an e-mail that no one in the UK stocks that particular horn.
Cheers M8Y

Cool gonna get me one tomorrow :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
If you want a real laugh I will see if I have a picture of the train horn I fitted to my Smart Crossblade for a laugh. This did have a full compressor and air system and ran at 200Psi. It could be heard from 8 miles away. Plod didnt like that one lol.
That's mental! I love it :lol:

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
How much were yrs from Holland??

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.