Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TSW Stealth alloy wheels for sale.
These came on my Type 3 but are 4x100 15x7 ET35. Ideal set of winter wheels and could tidy up with a sand and paint. Come with all 4 centre caps with all the clips present. Can post anywhere within mainland UK for 27.99 but would prefer collection from North Devon.
£60 ono.

More pictures available on request. Thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunately they are in North Devon and I'm down south till the weekend, don't have any scales at home either. They are pretty lightweight though. I'll have a search online. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Could be interested in these if Plank doesn't take them, would need posted to Aberdeen potentially, though if that's going to complicate things I could speak to my parents about getting them delivered to theirs instead. I'll need to have a look at how much tyres would be.

Do you know what the bore size is off hand?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't see it complicating things too much, I'd just need a few more quid to cover the postage. I'll check though. Off the top of my head I'm not sure of the centre bore, I'm heading home tomorrow evening so will measure it up then for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I'm going to leave them mate, just had a look at the price of tyres and it's just going to be too much for just now. Good luck with selling them.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Dude it's si who you bought headlights from.... Might be interested in theses for the retro 90s pissrat....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More Pics...

Cool Si, I think they would be a nice looking wheel after a quick refurb, I'm currently looking for a cheap daily and would probably stick them on that if I didn't need the cash. They just need a bit of a tidy up. Here's pictures of each individual wheel:

Thanks. Jak

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.