Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh Oh......3 Points Coming My Way....

2K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  girlofleisure 
#1 ·
....for speeding I fear...

Aren't MK2 GTis FUN??!!! (and fast :eek: )

#12 ·
girlofleisure said:
Worry not everyone, I haven't had the chance to incur any points ...........yet.....but the Goof doesn't want to go anywhere slowly!! :incheek: :D

It's super fun!
They don't

The helios blue one I sold to a guy in Essex had a cam and some other bits and bobs.

When Sarah broke her toe, I had to drive her from Stamford to Peterborough Hospital, indicated speed was off the clock, in 4th :eek:

Stupid of me perhaps, but it was a clear stretch of the A1, and all that mattered at that point was getting my screaming partner some medical attention....

#13 ·
wedgedout said:
They don't

The helios blue one I sold to a guy in Essex had a cam and some other bits and bobs.

When Sarah broke her toe, I had to drive her from Stamford to Peterborough Hospital, indicated speed was off the clock, in 4th :eek:

Stupid of me perhaps, but it was a clear stretch of the A1, and all that mattered at that point was getting my screaming partner some medical attention....
:eek:

I don't know if it's the fact that I've been driving slow old aircooleds for the last 3 years but this thing really shifts!!

#17 ·
dont worry as long as you dont live in northampton youll be alright, i moved here two years ago at the ripe old age of 30 and never had had any points, within six months i had been flashed twice, so a lovely six points on my licience, so i am hoping because the brakes on my bug are not great i wont drive too fast for fear of not stopping. hence saving me any more points . oh and be ware sometimes they can take longer than two weeks, or at least in northampton they do so dont breath a sigh of relief too quickly

#24 ·
prophet said:
Most of you saw the pic at Action, that's what I like about Mk2's...
Thing is, I've been in valver where it had the "correct" clocks and we had a similar display going on :crazy: :eek:

Was on a rolling road though, so doesn't really count ;)

#26 ·
wedgedout said:
Thing is, I've been in valver where it had the "correct" clocks and we had a similar display going on :crazy: :eek:

Was on a rolling road though, so doesn't really count ;)
I've since found out that the cable in it is still the 16v one, so it would be reading right on a 16v clock, meaning effectively it's just dial that's wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.