Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this just over two years ago & started the resto just over a year ago. In march we had lockdown so managed 7 weeks solid on it to get it ready for the paint shop which is where it is at the moment. Plan is to keep it stock, 6 volts etc & for myself & daughter to use then eventually will be my grandaughters when she's old enough. Done everything myself,being a chippy it's not been easy but learning as i go. I got it best i could before it went to paint,a few things the guys have re-done body work wise as my skills were limited :lol: Hopefully back in a couple of weeks but it's looking awesome. The guys painting it are excellent. A few pics of how it's been going along.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My little grandaughter loves to help me ,it will be hers eventually :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Got these pics yesterday :D Original colour Polar Silver

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More bits done, going back on floorpan monday so home soon :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
That looks stunning, love the colour

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll second that, the colour really suits it. :cool:
Thanks, it's the original colour of Polar Silver which luckily was my fave colour & when i sent away for the birth certificate & it came back that colour i was well pleased.

·
Wannabe Chat Slut
1,532 Posts
Looking good and great to see your Grand daughter getting stuck in :)
And what a lucky girl! That'll be worth a hell of a lot more than the typical brand new lease/pcp car that so many first drivers seem to have now.

Looks brilliant, you must be very proud.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
result :) and looking good

what are the plans for the interior ?
I'm using original interior,bit worn but still ok , seats ,door panels etc. Not got carpet or headliner so will have to probably have new when i can afford it :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Interior looks pretty decent in the piccies.
Bit faded in places but seats all good no rips, door & rear panels cleaned up ok i was missing the two pieces of chrome trim on the rears but managed to find some :D

1 - 20 of 93 Posts