Volkszone Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Will you be bringing the Bug to VW Action, Kev?

We'd love to see it in the Show & Shine dude. :)
Would love to but over 3 hrs is a bit far for first long trip,plus Suze likes comfort so will be in the bus she won't like tenting it :D also i won't put it in show & shine ,my work is not up to those standards dude. Hoping to take it to Retro-dubs end of september as only at Ipswich so not far from us. If i could drive two i would, Suze won't drive any of my classics,daughter Zoe does but she can't make that weekend unfortunately

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
Would love to but over 3 hrs is a bit far for first long trip,plus Suze likes comfort so will be in the bus she won't like tenting it :D also i won't put it in show & shine ,my work is not up to those standards dude. Hoping to take it to Retro-dubs end of september as only at Ipswich so not far from us. If i could drive two i would, Suze won't drive any of my classics,daughter Zoe does but she can't make that weekend unfortunately
That's a shame.

But I understand Kev. :)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Took my bug to our local tyre place to have the tracking sorted, the guys were excellent,took great care with it, they asked if they could take some pics for their social media pages so i said no worries. Got the tracking done for free ! Wouldn't take any money cos i let them stick pics on their pages said they would gain more work from them,drives so much better now,happy days all round.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle

101 - 104 of 104 Posts