Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
3,669 Posts
Alot of banks and building socities have a 2% limit written in the small print of their mortgages!

As for anyone jumping on the property ladder, well i'm waiting a good 18-24 months yet theres a loooooong way for prices to fall yet! Just wait for all those repo's to kick in, and unfourtunatly this will accelarate with incresed unemployment.

Just wondering when kirsty is going to eat her hat?

Trench

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,288 Posts
k'in ell :eek: my interest rate is now 1.99% (tracking .49 above base) :D

*edited*

Alot of banks and building socities have a 2% limit written in the small print of their mortgages!
indeed many do . . . luckily mine doesn't, good ole Abbey! :D

·
Banned
5,066 Posts
my buy to let has done the same... As long as they keep in there then that's all good and well..

I hope people can make the most of it and saves some pennies for the future now or try and pay back any debts. Make Hay as the sun shines as they say..

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,288 Posts
Dude they've cut them to 1.5%. you're still at 1.99% I'm afraid, unless you have a lower cap as most trackers do.
aaah, serves me right for trusting JAN's crap attempt at a thread title rather than actually checking the news :lol:

no its not, that would make it 1.99%.
I read your thread title as 'uk cuts base rate to 50bp', not by ;) oh well I'm still paying less than inflation :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.