Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
im sure they have great personality's :)

how did i know cresteds would feature in this thread :rolleyes:

i have one of these, i dont think they're ugly

plus the stupid women breeds abnormalities into her dogs so she can win the odd 100 bucks in stupid competitions

what a moron! they will end up costing her more than that in vet bills

*and breathe*

·
Registered
30,789 Posts
how did i know cresteds would feature in this thread :rolleyes:

i have one of these, i dont think they're ugly

plus the stupid women breeds abnormalities into her dogs so she can win the odd 100 bucks in stupid competitions

what a moron! they will end up costing her more than that in vet bills

*and breathe*
Sorry, I find that hard to believe - wasn't that a rescue dog or something?

EDIT: The breed isn't ugly, just those dogs.

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
Sorry, I find that hard to believe - wasn't that a rescue dog or something?

EDIT: The breed isn't ugly, just those dogs.
one is a rescue yeah. so what, just cos he was rescued his owner has to be the best person to walk this earth? fraid not.

gus has skin cancer, 3 legs and one eye. the competition runners promote extra points for 'missing limbs' :rolleyes:

in the crested community :eek: this competition and a certain dogs owner is the lowest of the low in our eyes. i wont go into as much detail as normal, it will bore you all to death no doubt but a very high percentage of the cresteds youve seen over the years are real sick and their owners even more so :(

·
Registered
30,789 Posts
I wasn't implying she was a good person because the dog was a rescue dog, just that she didn't breed it.

I've seen lots of these pics, I just never gave any thought to what goes on in the background,
and it didn't occur to me (!) that these dogs could be very ill. :(

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
no, she hasnt bred from that one, your correct. unfortunatly there are more twisted owners out there that do

*sigh* well, thats my bit of educating done for the day, ive made one person think :)

ill get of my high horse now or ill get saddle sore :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts