Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Watercooled, and warm!
10,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes/sells the best repair panels for big light bay window rear bottom corners, and cab floors?

My current repair panel for the drivers side cab floor is brand new from JK and doesn't look anything like the hole I've got :confused: :crazy:

And the rear bottom corner panel is one that I have had for about a year from VW heritage, it's got no lip on the front seam and no brackets for the light mounting and it's not even straight :mad:

Are these the best available ore are there better, need to know asap as I've only got a week of afternoons/evenings to finish the welding :eek:

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
Alan H Schofields are usually pretty good...

I can't comment on the JK or Heritage panels as I've never used them.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
BarryWinsper said:
Who makes/sells the best repair panels for big light bay window rear bottom corners, and cab floors?

My current repair panel for the drivers side cab floor is brand new from JK and doesn't look anything like the hole I've got :confused: :crazy:

And the rear bottom corner panel is one that I have had for about a year from VW heritage, it's got no lip on the front seam and no brackets for the light mounting and it's not even straight :mad:

Are these the best available ore are there better, need to know asap as I've only got a week of afternoons/evenings to finish the welding :eek:
got my corner from schofields, it didnt have the return lip or light mount either so i guess they all come like that!

fit wasnt awsome either, but light fits in nicely and holds in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts