Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems to be quite common now on T25's.

It's usually down to rust and crud in the fuel tank either blocking the fuel line or getting to the pump and shagging it.

I would source another working pump and make sure that there is a "pre" filter between the tank and the fuel pump.

Before you purchase another pump try checking the pressure it's pumping out. :hangloose

·
Registered
224 Posts
A friend of mine had a similar prob, he found a small second fuel filter just before the carb and it was full of crud and a mess. Changed that and all is well. He said he found it when he took the air filter off. Have a look................ :hug:

·
Registered
79 Posts
vw77bus said:
A friend of mine had a similar prob, he found a small second fuel filter just before the carb and it was full of crud and a mess. Changed that and all is well. He said he found it when he took the air filter off. Have a look................ :hug:
When i changed the air filter i didnt notice another fuel filter but i will double check tonight, so many people have said differnt things it could be i dont know wot to do first.
Just worrying about driving it to scotland knowing it aint working properly. :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bin 'jammin' said:
This seems to be quite common now on T25's.

It's usually down to rust and crud in the fuel tank either blocking the fuel line or getting to the pump and shagging it.

I would source another working pump and make sure that there is a "pre" filter between the tank and the fuel pump.

Before you purchase another pump try checking the pressure it's pumping out. :hangloose
Thanks will try that also :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts