Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new site is now live! www.GetQuotes.co.uk

You can compare car insurance, home insurance, van and bike in just a couple of minutes with one simple form - prices from upto 50 Insurers!

I offer cash back to VZi'ers who take any product via the website (not via the quote engine though - PM me for further info / instructions)

Please try it out if any of the above is up for renewal soon!

And any feedback would be MUCH appreciated :)

The site is here COMPARE INSURANCE PRICES

Thanks in advance!

Matt

·
Registered
322 Posts
I just used it=] Its a great website and very easy to use but....
The best price i got was £2502 for a 1200 beetle :lol: Then again I am only 17 =/ Good wesite though ;)

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Great website, quick and straight forward not loads of small print like confused!
Best comparison I have used.
Got a quote that I could get before, for my 1970 1300 beetle (17 next week)
£ 1416.84 not bad at all ;)
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best comparison I have used.
A big compliment indeed!! Thanks :)

I should point out that just about every car is listed and if your getting a quote for a beetle then ignore the 1200A / 1300A / 1500A options and select beetle (there is a problem with the production years if you select the others!)

Anyone else had any good / bad experiences from trying the site?

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just thought I would mention if anyone takes a deal for car insurance or home insurance from any of the direct links to the merchants websites (ie not via the quote engine) then I will kick back between £15 and £35 to you!!!

Just PM me once you have took a deal via the internet (not via the quote engine or telephone) record the insurer, time and date and PM me the details :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
does not seem to have my skoda felicia fun pick up, only site I have found that has is the post office

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I have tried banner advertising, that didn't work too well, I have tried Google and Facebook advertising... That didn't work too well....

Is it the site? Is it hard to navigate or understand or are the people that do visit just 'Browsing'???

I've had both good and bad feedback but more good than bad...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts