Votes: 8 23.5%
  • no

Votes: 26 76.5%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. totally silly one. thing is my username is BeeBug after my car. after 2 yrs i will be selling my car in favour of practicality n the fact i have an aversion to leaking tents with wet children. anyways, I can't help but think that i can't really be beebug if i no longer have beebug coz that's his name really. I have a name in mind to change to that kind of reflects me (or so i'm told anyways :rolleyes: ) (i'm not bothered about keeping post count either.)

so go for it or not and whys :D

·
Watercooled, and warm!
10,277 Posts
BeeBug said:
ok. totally silly one. thing is my username is BeeBug after my car. after 2 yrs i will be selling my car in favour of practicality n the fact i have an aversion to leaking tents with wet children. anyways, I can't help but think that i can't really be beebug if i no longer have beebug coz that's his name really. I have a name in mind to change to that kind of reflects me (or so i'm told anyways :rolleyes: ) (i'm not bothered about keeping post count either.)

so go for it or not and whys :D
It' like a brand, once chosen you can never change, it wont be the same. I regret mine for it's simplicity, but then again I nver have been "cool" so I guess it fits :D

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
What would the new name be ? .. Just so as I can make an informed decision before saying keep your old one ! :D

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
Here is my suggestion , other than the other one :p

BitchVan or CowWedge :crazy:

Not that im sugessting that you are either :moon: :lol:

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: cheers gee :crazy:

so you can all be informed......... it would be between

grimble.....grim but made to sound a little more friendly? coz whatever i get in my price range will be exactly that

or

PITA (pronounced peter) for Pain In The Arse .....apparently i can be at times:p :)

n fick..NO i am not cat head :moon:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Don't change it ... but if you do how about Luvly_Jubblies?

I'm sure barky and fick would agree thats a great name to use :)

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
BeeBug said:
:lol: cheers gee :crazy:

so you can all be informed......... it would be between

grimble.....grim but made to sound a little more friendly? coz whatever i get in my price range will be exactly that

or

PITA (pronounced peter) for Pain In The Arse .....apparently i can be at times:p :)

n fick..NO i am not cat head :moon:
I have the Purrfect name for you

I call you

Chickeroo

Si calls you

PITA

Fick Calls you Cat Head

so how about

Pitachoo

Pain In The Ass Cat Head OO

:lol:

I think that is the most obvious solution :moon: :D