Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a thought ( I know it doesn't happen very often ,and no it didn't hurt ) Anyway ,usernames where do you lot get them from ! there must be some stories behind some of them ,care to share ?

I'll start if you like ,mine is derived from the most comonly used fraze in my house at the moment, due to puppy going through her terrible teens ! hopefully she'll calm down soon . not terribly exciting but lets see if you lot can do better :D :D :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Bloo and i meet on the internet on a chat site (not dating site).

Bloo's username was bluebluebluefish and mine was aprilla and the names have just stuck with us apart from they have being shortened :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,309 Posts
I thought mine was clever but I was so wrong :rolleyes:

Nobody seems to get it straight away, they just think I'm Polish or something like that . . . in fact I've had folks I've known for ages say "I've only just worked out your username" :rolleyes: . . . so for anyone who still hasn't worked it out, IT'S VOLKSWAGEN BACKWARDS!!! :p

Oh and I can't pronounce it when I meet folks at shows which is a major grind :( . . . it's even worse after a few beers too :lol:

Maybe I'll change it....hmmmm

Ben :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
did mine for a laugh when we were discussing '80s puter games, then my original username got vanished (PhatBug) so looks like i'm stuck with this

How are you Ben by the way not seen you for ages :(

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
all my cars have been dropped to the floor. simple.

:)

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
mine's a handy reminder to myself and others... :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
aps-and-bloo said:
it is init i hate it too id never have a bug in orange :lol:
Nope...wouldn't be seen dead in an orange vehicle...or one with flowers all over it either...nooooooo :D

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Strangely enough my name is Victoria, but always been Vics or Vicster from school age :) quite boring really :lol:

·
Registered
982 Posts
jennybugs said:
Nope...wouldn't be seen dead in an orange vehicle...or one with flowers all over it either...nooooooo :D
ewwwwwwww flowers no way and you would never see orange tiger print on my seats either.

Can you buy orange fluffy dice ? cos i want some :)

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
3,673 Posts
I had a festival/rain/trainers experiance which led to my feet going a bit manky. Hence forth stuck with the Name
Trenchfoot :D
(my feet are completly lovely now BTW)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts