Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now my piss is REALLY boiling. Last time the car was laid up for two weeks, some fucker decided it would be a good idea to kick one of the rear wings in.

Days later, the other side gets done.

Then someone puts glue in my locks.

After that, someone pours something (not sure what) into my engine bay leaving a thick, white crusty resedue in my carb, all over and inside the generator, and on the fanhouse.

Now, sometime this evening, some fucker has jammed a screwdriver through the bonnet. I am beyond fucking mad at this point, I swear to God Almighty if I catch and fucker touching my Bug I am gonna beat the living shit out of them because I am fucking SICK of this shit. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
shame you cant get away with electrifying your body work!!!!! you could charge a small fee to allow people to watch the fucker fry!!!! (would help with the rebuild costs and one less twat walking the earth)

on a more serious note hope its not to bad and you can catch the bastard!!!!

are you living in your own home??? or married quarters???

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,326 Posts
Fucking hell Dude! that really is a bit strong,sounds like someone has a real problem with your car .............I just dont understand it why people do that sort of shit...

Its beyond me

and if im honest ive had quite a run of bad stuff a couple of years back and it does get to ya.

I really dont know what to say ..........

Heres to their bollocks turning into Paranha Fish ...........swim up their Arseholes and eat their major organs

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shame you cant get away with electrifying your body work!!!!! you could charge a small fee to allow people to watch the fucker fry!!!! (would help with the rebuild costs and one less twat walking the earth)

on a more serious note hope its not to bad and you can catch the bastard!!!!

are you living in your own home??? or married quarters???
Own gaff in a small seaside village. The thing is the missus's Moggy Minor never gets touched. :mad:I'm sat with the window open listening for people now.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cost of repair will be FA, the Bug is getting Baja'd soon so damaged panels dont matter cos they are getting replaced. However, it means that the next owner (don't wanna say who just in case you are keeping it a secret dude! :D) cannot sell on the panels now to make some extra doe. Plus what the fuck makes them think they have the right to do this???????

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gonna report it to the Police tomorrow. Like they'll give a fuck. They will morethan likely come round to see if they can have me for something. I'm off to bed, I'm too fucking angry to do anything else tonight.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nah the Bug is ratty... Local kids point and laugh a fake laugh at the top of their voices half the time. But I dont care. I do care when it comes to this though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
We had a few cars down our street bricked by a few local muppets last week fortunately missed mine ....... it seemed pretty random just opportunist twats tryin to steal shit and its fairly quiet round here ,

Sounds like someone got it in fer your car dude , hope u catch the fukers but dont get yerself in any shit !!! :mad::mad:

·
Registered
22,015 Posts
:( Arseholes!
I'm dreading driving my bug to school and parking in the carpark when i pass my test.. the little shits will probably take the piss.. although a teacher has a bug.. and as far as i know that gets left alone....:rolleyes:
Keep an eye out. maybe buy a cheap CCTV camera or something.. :hug:

·
Registered
654 Posts
my sister was having her car scratched a lot over a few weeks, when she told the police they couldn't care less their attitude was "why are you telling us about this"
trouble is the police do nothing and if you do they will do you for "taking the law into your own hands"

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.