Various bug parts for sale, desperately need the space in the shed is my only reason for selling.

2x K&N air filters for 48 IDAs, bought from RJ Volks and just never used, in used but good condition. £ 70

Set of early chrome t bars, good condition. £ 35

Mr Torque tool, used twice in the original box. £ 70 ono, (these are £115 new) sold

Set of 5x205 steelies, 3x are 4.5" (2x have new nankangs on, 1 is missing as its sat in my bug as a spare) and 2x are banded to 5.5" but were never shot blasted and powder coated so they could do with that doing. £ 60, preferably collection from Ashford, Kent

Set of blade bumpers for an early bug, they were on my 67, minimal pitting, have been treated on the rear side with silver hammerite for protection, £ 50 for the pair. preferably collection from Ashford, Kent

2x 5x205 5.5" BRMs, Midland Wheels, have been painted on the inside of the wheel, just want rid of these so I'm after £ 30 for the pair. preferably collection from Ashford, Kent

Would prefer cash on collection from Ashford, Kent, but couriers can be arranged. Will email/WhatsApp photos upon request.

Thanks for looking, Luke.