Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's the viking VW show this weekend at Northallerton and I was just wondering whose going to show their support ?

Obviously there's loads going from up here but I was just wondering how far people are travelling to the show, so come on, whose travelling the farthest ?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nic B-C said:
Feels weird saying we aint travelling the furthest to a show dont it?
It does, but it also means that on the Sunday the drive home isn't constantly on your mind as it's only an hour away ... woo hoo, much better than four or five !!

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Bobster said:
It does, but it also means that on the Sunday the drive home isn't constantly on your mind as it's only an hour away ... woo hoo, much better than four or five !!
Whats the betting we get more break downs for this show than any other?

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Our littlun wants to go for a drive around beforehand as he loves the travel to shows and says its too close, no pleasing some folk,just hope wind dies down a tad before weekend bloody strong here tonight

·
Registered
18,522 Posts
Us here in the corner :D

Coming up friday neet, making a full weekend of it, might even pop round to Bollock_Chops house for a cuppa after :incheek: :crazy: :D

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We're coming :D (Trading on the Saturday). I think it said on the AA thingy that it takes about an hour and a half or so, from Oldham.

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
empi pervert said:
Us here in the corner :D

Coming up friday neet, making a full weekend of it, might even pop round to Bollock_Chops house for a cuppa after :incheek: :crazy: :D
More than welcome mate, give you a guided tour of workshop as well :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can I just check the date of this show? For some reason the date on the forum postings is showing 27/09/09!! Its only the 13th! I've heard this show is 26th September-is this right? If so there should be about 20-30 of us from the Blackburn area coming for it. I've been told last years was a good one so we're coming to finish the season! See you there, Matt. (wolfsburg-addiction)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts