Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1140 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So not to hi-jack the Hot Wheels thread i thought i would start this one so people can show pics of their collections..

I have been collecting vintage toys and other stuff for about 15 years now and although most of it is in the loft and i have probably forgotten most of the stuff that's up there !!

here are some pics of what i have and if anyone wants to see better pics of anything in particular then let me know and i will see if i can find it !!

i will start with what i bought recently...

some Star Wars toys and my Race & Chase set..

Powertrack set...

Slam Bam Sam...

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,536 Posts
I'm actually currently in the process of cataloging and archiving my quite large G1 Transformers collection I have had since being a child(come to the conclusion was very spoilt). I'll try and snap some pics if we have any Transformers fans out there?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought that Falcon a few years ago for about £30 they go nowadays for about £150+

yea i would love to see pics of your Transformers toys :D

here is my original Monster Beetle and Falcon...

Dukes of Hazzard Watches

bunch of stuff including my original boxed AT-AT from when i was a kid...

RC Starsky and Hutch...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
So not to hi-jack the Hot Wheels thread i thought i would start this one so people can show pics of their collections..

Excellent, had both of these as a kid though I think long gone. On the other hand, still know exactly where this is:

(note: not my pics)

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Transformers Beetle...

I have that also however it is not a Transformer, it's a Go Bot, this particular one is called Bugbite, they were kind of a terrible rip of Transformers.

·
Registered
454 Posts
They talked about "Go bots" on Pawn stars last week, apparently they came out first but then "Transformers" bought them out

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Here's a couple of pictures of some of my stuff
I have all sorts of rubbish dinky a few scalextric and als fleischmann trains

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
They talked about "Go bots" on Pawn stars last week, apparently they came out first but then "Transformers" bought them out
That's almost there, Gobots were made by Tonka and indeed did come out before Hasbros Transformers however this was only because Tonka got wind of Hasbros Transformers and wanted to beat them to it so literally rushed out 'Gobots' with no thought behind them to get there first, this is why Gobots were just so terrible and as soon as Transformers were released Gobots were pushed to the sideline.

As far as buy out, Hasbro bought out Tonka in '91 but this was 4 years after Gobots had been canned, it's just the rights for Gobots came along with owning Tonka.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Here's a couple of pictures of some of my stuff
I have all sorts of rubbish dinky a few scalextric and als fleischmann trains

Is that the baddie Merc and Aston Martin from the early Scalextric James Bond set i spot there?
I got excited when i spotted the box in an attic recently, unfortunately thats all it was - the box!

·
Registered
454 Posts
1 - 20 of 1140 Posts