Volkszone Forum banner
1121 - 1139 of 1139 Posts

·
Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,243 Posts
I've been trying to track down one of these Dinky Superior Criterion ambulances for a while - typically I bid on two and won both! This one's far better than the other

20210708_132608 by RS, on Flickr

As these are often missing the tailgate, it was nice to find not only was it intact, the driver, passenger and patient with stretcher were still inside - should have cleaned it before I took this pic!

20210708_131610 by RS, on Flickr
20210708_132650 by RS, on Flickr

·
Registered
696 Posts
I've tapped a new source. Theres a junk shop in Worthing that seems to have a good supply, so they have been taking all my pocket money lately. They seem to have a lot of Majorettes, so maybe they get them from France.
I'm very pleased with the late bay ambulance, complete with casualty in a leg splint in the back .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
We are also having a bit of a clear out in our boys bedrooms, and I found some more interesting stuff they picked up at boot sales.
The all metal ramp, my neighbor gave us. Theres no makers mark, any ideas?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I've tapped a new source. Theres a junk shop in Worthing that seems to have a good supply, so they have been taking all my pocket money lately. They seem to have a lot of Majorettes, so maybe they get them from France.
I'm very pleased with the late bay ambulance, complete with casualty in a leg splint in the back .

What is the other green car on the far side of the Fiat 127?

Great finds! I think I have the 127 in gold..........has it a dog in the back?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Had thought it was maybe a MK2 Avenger.................wasn't far off lol

·
Registered
696 Posts
Correct, and yes, the fiat has a dog in the back.

Here are some boot sale finds from the weekend. Yet another Majorette, an Alpine A310 this time. The Hotwheels I have already in their boxes.
The Tonka buggy was a 50p no brainer. I picked up a green one last year.

·
Saddest VZi'er 2017
11,243 Posts
Correct, and yes, the fiat has a dog in the back.

Here are some boot sale finds from the weekend. Yet another Majorette, an Alpine A310 this time. The Hotwheels I have already in their boxes.
The Tonka buggy was a 50p no brainer. I picked up a green one last year.

Always thought it odd that the dog is hanging out of a window that doesn't open

20200210_122655 by RS, on Flickr

I like those Tonka buggies, I've redone a couple and got this very rusty pink one recently - currently trying to remove the corrosion from the body and rust stains from the plastics before I repaint it

Tonka Tiny Sand Roamer by RS, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Does the colour changer police car still change colour? Should go yellow. I've one and let the kids use it and my colour change bajas a while back and they didn't really change. Some cracking finds, Corgi Mini and Royal Mail van.

·
Premium Member
4,799 Posts
I paid a fair bit more than that but ive got used to buying older items for ott prices.
The paint chips on the top of the wing are about as bad as it gets.
The propeller is in tact so no complaints from me :)

1121 - 1139 of 1139 Posts