Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have anyone received the latest one??? am a subscriber , have seen em on sale, have not got one!! has my subscription run out ?? do i know?? does anyone care...??? last time i jumped the gun.. one turned up.... WHATS THE DEAL :confused: ????

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
I have a sub to both Volksworld and Volksworld Camper and Bus. Both are due out and I've received neither. I emailed IPC Media and was told briskly that 'subscription does not entitle you to receive a copy before they go on retail sale'. Bloody news to me. A mate of mine, who's not even into VWs, bought one today! Where the hell is mine!!!!!

Shane

·
Registered
109 Posts
not recieved mine either. thought you were ment to get it early...

was just about to put up a thread too. :)

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
shane r said:
I have a sub to both Volksworld and Volksworld Camper and Bus. Both are due out and I've received neither. I emailed IPC Media and was told briskly that 'subscription does not entitle you to receive a copy before they go on retail sale'. Bloody news to me. A mate of mine, who's not even into VWs, bought one today! Where the hell is mine!!!!!

Shane
i thought one of the ideas of subscribing was to recieve it before people who dont can buy it

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MIGHT AS WELL SUSCRIBE TO THE LOCAL GARAGE!!..MUST BE ALL THE EXTRAS IVAN THROWS IN FOR THE SUSCRIBERS THAT SLOW POSTY DOWN??

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
I actually feel bad for Ivan and the gang. They're clearly trying hard to put together a top quality mag but, IPC Media just seems to keep letting them down. Poor customer service and poor distribution.

Shane

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unless its aclever ploy to make you think your subscription has ran out?? ... you buy one.. aweek later it turns up..hey now theres a thought going through my alcahol induced brain......mmmm

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,459 Posts
tumbleweed said:
have anyone received the latest one??? am a subscriber , have seen em on sale, have not got one!! has my subscription run out ?? do i know?? does anyone care...??? last time i jumped the gun.. one turned up.... WHATS THE DEAL :confused: ????
someone might nearly care but I doubt that it'll help. I've not renewed my subs to Ultra because I never got 2 of the mags over the last year. They weren't interested in sorting it, problems at "my end".
So now I skim it in WH Smiths first to see if it's worth my £4... saves paying twice like before.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Same here, the whole point is getting it early then the shops. Otherwise what is the point, you may as well just buy it in the shops when it comes out.

Bad customer care means no renewals!!!!!

SEE YA

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Whats going on? It's out in shops tomorrow & it normally arrives on the Monday before. Post arrived & no Volksworld mag all week?

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
They told me yesterday that they went out in the post on Friday. What the hell post are they talking about that takes an entire week?

I like the mags but, I now honestly feel stupid for subscribing. I hate being made to look stupid. I've been duped.

Shane

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
shane r said:
They told me yesterday that they went out in the post on Friday. What the hell post are they talking about that takes an entire week?

I like the mags but, I now honestly feel stupid for subscribing. I hate being made to look stupid. I've been duped.

Shane
I dont, i get my subscription as a christmas present :D

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
john-g5 said:
someone might nearly care but I doubt that it'll help. I've not renewed my subs to Ultra because I never got 2 of the mags over the last year. They weren't interested in sorting it, problems at "my end".
So now I skim it in WH Smiths first to see if it's worth my £4... saves paying twice like before.
You got PM. :)

1 - 20 of 171 Posts