Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now i know this is mega planning ahead but what travelodge/hotel are people planning on staying in for the sat night?
me and the shmoo are heading down but i need to book the room while i have money in the bank i.e. student loan :lol:

·
hush yer gums!
19,922 Posts
we always stay in the innkeepers lodge in walton on thames...top place to stay with real friendly staff :)

i wont be there this year unfortunately, but may be at the pod for the gti spring festival instead :D

cheers
paul :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,922 Posts
many reasons hun

money and time beiNG the main ones, i may, if i can get el cheapo flight however, fly in and out in a day for the gti event, i havent done it before, and with my increasing interest in dubs of the watercooled variety it looks like a good one to attend :) we generally do the volksworld show every other year, and this is our off year so to speak

worst case scenario is that i wont be over for either...i gotta keep the head down this year and save money, got a big month in september ;)

cheers

·
Registered
17,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
many reasons hun

money and time beiNG the main ones, i may, if i can get el cheapo flight however, fly in and out in a day for the gti event, i havent done it before, and with my increasing interest in dubs of the watercooled variety it looks like a good one to attend :) we generally do the volksworld show every other year, and this is our off year so to speak

worst case scenario is that i wont be over for either...i gotta keep the head down this year and save money, got a big month in september ;)

cheers
ah understandable hun :)
september will be awesome for you ;)

·
Registered
12,725 Posts
oh bloody hell beaver can i borrow your dunce cap? :eek:
cus everyone had been on about travelodges i presumed there wasnt any camping :lol:
this one?:

·
Registered
29,338 Posts
Las t year I was only supposed to be going down for the day, I'd a rranged a lift which I thought was picking me up at 4am Sunday morning. I got the days wrong and they turned up Saturday morning so Spannerboy let me kip in his bus and I stayed over and caught a different lift back on the Sunday.

Was amazing but muddy not sure what I'm doing this year.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
haz...theres camping at the volksworld show hun ;)

cheers
ALright Paul :)

Any of you lot coming over for it dood ?

Me,Adam and all have rooms booked already

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Camping FTW!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.