Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new to all this, im a bit of a tech fobe. Have a 1956 wizard roadster and a 1973 type 2 bus.Hoping to get some helpful advice from all you guys in the know !!!!

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
Welcome.

I'd suggest you start a build thread in 'Readers Rides' and ask any questions in 'Aircooled Mech Tech'.

Good luck. (y)

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
3,295 Posts
Hi Wizard, Sounds good, post some pics of your '56 Wizard, sounds intersting and an early model for a Wizard build.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome.

I'd suggest you start a build thread in 'Readers Rides' and ask any questions in 'Aircooled Mech Tech'.

Good luck. (y)
Hi Brian
Its your wizard i have...lol ..i just got the original magazine you sent me out last night.
I put a thread out last night about wheels, but as im still finding my way around this forum maybe just put the post in a general section.
Thanks
Howie
Welcome.

Good luck. (y)
Hi Wizard, Sounds good, post some pics of your '56 Wizard, sounds intersting and an early model for a Wizard build.
It was built by. Brian Burrows the administrator here !! I got it in 2006, having had some changes from the original. Ive just put a new modern look on it while looking old school.
Its a B289 car.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
brian burrows built this

Attachments

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
3,295 Posts
Very Cool, remeber seeing pics of Bri's old wizard, nice to see its still about and being used.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts