Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Two years ago I sold my VW Type 1 1956 oval bug to England from Denmark to Yogi. It¥s Diamantgr¸n and was at that time original and in very good condition.
Does anybody know if it¥s on the road in England and maybe could mail me a picture of how it¥s looking today.

I hope someone could help me as I would be interested in knowing some news about my former VW.

Regards Steven.

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
I'll move this to 'Lost and Found' :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
ref 56 oval

Hi Steven, yogi here.
Well I still have the 56 and its still in mint candition, as I only take it out in good weather. it flies through its annual mot with absolutely no work being needed, and its a joy to drive even with the original 6v.
I will try and get some photos for you, and once again many thanx for selling me such a wonderful bug

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yogi42 said:
Hi Steven, yogi here.
Well I still have the 56 and its still in mint candition, as I only take it out in good weather. it flies through its annual mot with absolutely no work being needed, and its a joy to drive even with the original 6v.
I will try and get some photos for you, and once again many thanx for selling me such a wonderful bug
Hi Yogi

It¥s good your happy with it and it¥s good it¥s still drives without any problems.
I hope you get some pictures you can e-mail me.
Please e-mail pictures to [email protected] or [email protected] .

Regards Steven.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts