Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11,225 Posts
Absolutely gutted I won't be able to attend but I know everyone will have a fantastic time. Guys if you are lucky enough to get an invite to go night racing, DO IT!!!! It's bonkers!

I can't tell you how proud I am to see the Jägerbug on the flyer twice too Bri ;)

Have fun all and I expect to see loads of photos and videos of the action on here :)

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
i will be in attendance...cant wait... do we still get the ticket concessions mentioned in earlier threads etc inc test and tune day???

·
Administrator
166,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will be in attendance...cant wait... do we still get the ticket concessions mentioned in earlier threads etc inc test and tune day???
Yes dude . . . when booking the 'Peak Performance' mention VW Action/Brian Burrows and you'll get it for £40 which also includes a ticket for the whole weekend.

The Night Racing (on a prepped track) is FREE (to you guys) and Saturday's RWYB will cost £25.

I'll fence off your 'pits' as agreed too :)

Brian

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

:hangloose

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yes dude . . . when booking the 'Peak Performance' mention VW Action/Brian Burrows and you'll get it for £40 which also includes a ticket for the whole weekend.

The Night Racing (on a prepped track) is FREE (to you guys) and Saturday's RWYB will cost £25.

Brian
Cheers Brian,

was such a good vibe at the last one, cant wait for the next :cool:

·
Administrator
166,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quick reminder . . .

VW ACTION 'SPEED CLUBS'

From 2008, all cars running under 13 seconds will be recorded for posterity as joining the appropriate VW Action 'Speed Club'.

Backed up 12.99 to 12.00 gains automatic entry into the '12-Second Club', and a 12-Second club trophy (A VW Action 'Oscar' engraved "12-SECOND CLUB"). 11.99 to 11.00, 10.99 to 10.00, and 9.99 to 9.00 similarly have their respective clubs, all of which have trophies for every new member, and all of which will be recorded on the VW Action website from now onwards.

11 SECOND CLUB
Ingmar Devos 11.91

12 SECOND CLUB
Edwin Jaspers 12.69
Eathan West 12.70
Adam Proctor 12.78
John Walklett 12.81
Philippe Poliart 12.88

Lyndon John will tell you it's a nice trophy to own as well ;)

Bri

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,192 Posts
Damn it! I need a new box and some slicks :mad:

You guys gonna start a whip round for me?

That's a whip round, not get a whippet round before you northerners start getting excited :incheek:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Damn it! I need a new box and some slicks :mad:

You guys gonna start a whip round for me?

That's a whip round, not get a whippet round before you northerners start getting excited :incheek:
Thought you mite have be have been selling whippets, now that your a wheel'a dealer?:incheek:

You got any Generators you Pikey? :lol:

·
Registered
8,053 Posts

Brian
cheers bri great news...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts