Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good afternoon people of vzi! :D

my folks ordered some eyelids for my end of november for xmas, they paid straight away, but still waiting for delivery??

aparenlty its stuck on a ship somewhere? :confused:

was just wondering if anyone else is having probs with them at the mo??

normally they are very good :D

i know its only an accessory and doesn't effect the running of my bug, but i just want them! now! :lol:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did ring them, aparently its stuck on a ship? couldn't say much more :lol:

i don't mind to be honest, they are a great company!!! just wondered if anyone else had stuff stuck on a ship? :D

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I ordered a load of stuff from them, at the time of order I was told which items were out of stock so I had the choice to wait or order elsewhere which I though was fair play.

Ordered everything from them anyway and decided to wait. Arrived no problems......happy days :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
I ordered a pair of doors and they said exactly the same thing to me. They did say they would only take the money out my account when the stuff was in the UK and on its way to me - which they did, and offered to cancal if I wanted and were very apologetic... Did take about 4 months in the end though... thing is they are still not fitted and are still in my garage after 6 months :lol:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yep loads of delivery problems. Had to keep pestering them to deliver door seals from middle of november!! I think they've been delivered today!! I don't think moving sites and taking over BBT has done them any favours.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
19,220 Posts
I'm still waiting for some parts I ordered at Vanfest in September! I've rang and rang and rang and rang, but each time I'm told they'll be sent out next week, or they're just waiting for one more part!

I got part of the order now, but I'm still waiting for some more - of which I can't actually remember what they are now!

·
Registered
907 Posts
I had to wait a while for an exhaust. This was because i ordered it online but it wasnt in stock. I find its best to order over the phone, that way you will know the score.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had to wait a while for an exhaust. This was because i ordered it online but it wasnt in stock. I find its best to order over the phone, that way you will know the score.
did order it over the phone and they said back in novemeber '2weeks it will be delivered' and been saying it ever since :rolleyes:

although, shit happens!!! no company is perfect! and normally they are a very reliable company! :D

·
Registered
11,291 Posts
becky them eyelids will only rot your light fixtures, it's karma, get a refund and forget all about them ;)
Have to agree, triple chromed or not and they hardly ever fit making you swear rather a lot before throwing them in the bin :eek: Been there done that :lol:

On a ship.....from China :rolleyes:

Get a refund and ask for the interest gained while your money sat in their account :D Only kidding on that one :lol: It annoys me that comapanies take your money when they haven't the goods in stock and don't tell you. Then fob people of until they can or can't get them :mad: If they haven't get them they shoud tell you when they are expecting them and ask you to either call back or they should call you.

Just my opinion :p

OP

1 - 20 of 26 Posts