Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
i was on vw heritage looking at getting drums disc and a rear rebuild kit and it comes out to £450 :eek:. dont suppose anyone has a promo code to help soften the blow :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
is there no club discount? I'm also a member of Mk2 Golf Owners Club. They have a deal with Heritage that paid members get 5% off. Membership is £7 a year.

That would get you £22.50 off, but of course you'd have to pay the £7 so you'd only save £15.50 but it's better than nothing. It's not code based, once you're a member call them and they'll apply the discount to your account so from then on as long as you're logged in you'll always see the discounted price.

http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=35633

Heritage do have 10% over £100 quite often with Easter fast approaching it's quite likely they'll have an offer soon. make sure you sign up for their newsletters. Or just call them and see what they'll do for you. In my experience they've been pretty good over the phone.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is there no club discount? I'm also a member of Mk2 Golf Owners Club. They have a deal with Heritage that paid members get 5% off. Membership is £7 a year.

That would get you £22.50 off, but of course you'd have to pay the £7 so you'd only save £15.50 but it's better than nothing. It's not code based, once you're a member call them and they'll apply the discount to your account so from then on as long as you're logged in you'll always see the discounted price.

http://www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=35633

Heritage do have 10% over £100 quite often with Easter fast approaching it's quite likely they'll have an offer soon. make sure you sign up for their newsletters. Or just call them and see what they'll do for you. In my experience they've been pretty good over the phone.
Ill give them a bell and put on my best phone voice ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Just noticed that VeeWee also have a banner ad that occasionally appears at the top of VZi for an even more impressive 15% off. You'll see it if you refresh the page a few times.

....unfortunately it appears to be a dead link though :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts