Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone just seen it, it did ace! Touareg is it? I'm well impressed, most new '4x4's are usually shite, and it doesn't look like a monster :incheek: . Those potholes were huge and the thing was standard!

Aloha, Rick :hangloose

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hmm? i'm just saying, you'd never see one being used as an offroad car by the people that buy it, so i don't really see the point. This topic going to come up alot really, since road use is a pretty major issue most of the time.

·
Holy Calamity
67,018 Posts
Etherno said:
Hmm? i'm just saying, you'd never see one being used as an offroad car by the people that buy it, so i don't really see the point. This topic going to come up alot really, since road use is a pretty major issue most of the time.
I don't really see many people that own 1960s Bugs/Buses driving in the 1960s either, I don't see many people that drive sports cars actually competing in motorsport with them, I don't see many hatchbacks hatching anything, and I don't see many saloons with swinging wooden doors and a Sheriff's badge on the front. I also don't see many MPVs being used for multi-purposes, or estates driven on an estate, I'll let coupes off though as I can't be arsed to carry this on any further. So I don't really see your point :lol:

Road use has nowt to do with anything, as 4x4s pay the same as everyone else - at the pump and via VED. :lol:

·
Registered
336 Posts
hah, well i'm out on country lanes most of the time, its always the buggers going to country pubs and not observing any sort of common sense about 8ft high hedges in farmland areas, i'm a little more loud than a quiet *grrr*.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.