Volkszone Forum banner

VW Summernights Pics

1003 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  shanebeardsley
Originally a meet organised by the Water Cooled contingent of VW Festival (Paul of Demon VW) but finally people have seen the error of its ways and the Air has invaded.....slowly at first :)

Here's a few pics!

The rest here http://www.vwsummernights.co.uk/previous_vwsn9.asp

See less See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
great pics ................................just a question allways wondered on the bra that the KG's wearing what are the two little ribs on the top edge for ? just wondering -anybody?
shanebeardsley said:
Cor, takes some balls to paint an engine bay white!
and are you sure some of thoes cars aren't ikle models? ;)
Tomarse said:
Cor, takes some balls to paint an engine bay white!
You reckon? It's common on rally cars... Well, the shells are white and only the outer panels painted in whatever colour. Easier to see what you're doing in dim light and easier to spot oil leaks :D I did my Mini engine bays in white, makes a heck of a difference when you're peering down the back of the engine with a dim torch at night, on the hard shoulder of a motorway somewhere :lol:
Something tells me he didn't paint his engine bay white to help spot oil leaks. :D
Tomarse said:
Something tells me he didn't paint his engine bay white to help spot oil leaks. :D
Well no this is true :D

It's a neat "eurolook" touch too :D
A nice turn out of cool looking VW's, great photo's :)
Bad Dog said:
and are you sure some of thoes cars aren't ikle models? ;)
Its funny you say that ;)

It was nearly pitch black, the camera was put on the floor and the shutter opened for ages so it gave a really wierd effect :)

Trust me they're real.

Shane
sucram said:
A nice turn out of cool looking VW's, great photo's :)
Cheers, but I cant take credit for the pics....Paul from DemonVW is to blame.....its a nice touch to add titles and dates etc, but he is a web designer afterall.....with a little time on his hands obviously :)

Shane
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.