Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wizard that needs full restoration - non runner.

Would anyone want it as a project, looking for a donation to charity if its worth anything.

or do I send it for scrap And take out the engine to sell separately?

The engine has very little miles (less than 1000) but would need a full recommission, was a new build by Big boys toys around 2002 (should have all the paperwork somewhere) .
Off the top of my head, 1641 with 110 cam , ported heads. Currently with twin 40 Webber’s and external oil coolers. Also have never fitted twin 34 carbs.

The car is in Ascot and would need a trailer.

Sean

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hi Sean,
I'm looking for some wide Wizard wings and a large fibreglass engine lid. Do you have those?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Sean,
I'm looking for some wide Wizard wings and a large fibreglass engine lid. Do you have those?
Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
No, just the car with panels fitted. I believe my wings are standard metal ones.

I do have a fibreglass bonnet (smooth staple) which was never fitted to the car.

Sean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any photos or more detail of any rust etc? I've got a mate who's looking for one
I will take some pictures today.
I would imagine there will be rust not sure how structural.

The was garaged until 18 months ago and has been under a cover on the drive.

Car would need full restoration. It was a lovely show winner in it’s day.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
No, just the car with panels fitted. I believe my wings are standard metal ones.

I do have a fibreglass bonnet (smooth staple) which was never fitted to the car.

Sean
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I managed to get a bonnet already. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts