Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and girls, just want to thank you all for a great weekend, I had such a grin, it will be hard to top this weekend. Was also nice to meet so many people for the first time. :group:

I have some great memories of this weekend especially pallet surfing (you know who you are - See Red Leader never lies) :eek: ,

Rojjie getting me in trouble with Volkswidow (i agree with her to be honest that it is you Rojjie that is dirty :incheek: ),

vinal vera, a thong and some gaffer tape :eek:,

having Alex E2E over for dinner in my van :hug: , your a star mate :D .

Give me a A, give me a S, give me a B, give me an O. What have you got (too many chavs in the field next door).

Thanks to VZi team for sorting this out again, especially after the Bug Jam problems.

Right just need to find the local rehab unit now.

Cheers all your all stars :group:

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Red Leader said:
Guys and girls, just want to thank you all for a great weekend, I had such a grin, it will be hard to top this weekend. Was also nice to meet so many people for the first time. :group:
Glad you had a blast mate :D
Sorry i couldn't be there :(
...so Andy, Amanda, Did ya? ;)

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,485 Posts
It was the bollocks :D

I think Vera's thong is in my tent bag :lol: I'll sniff it later ;)

·
The Dreaded One
11,879 Posts
What a weekend.. I am wrecked.. I ache from my head to my toes!

Been waaaaaay too long since my last vzi campin experience..

Not a bad person amoungst ya!

Many a great laugh was had by all.. didn't wanna go home!

I got plenty of pics and vids.. just uploading them now..

·
The Dreaded One
11,879 Posts

Unaware of the imminent danger, Ficknoster texts his mum that he won't be back tonite..

Hot potato hot potato...

So how do u subdue a small child at a vw gathering..

Gafffa tape!!

And finally.. Sigi avec a thong gaffa taped to face, stella gafffa'd to hand.. and Vera.. his bit of crumpet for the nite.. apparently she was a bit of a let down...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Good to meet you guys.
RL - cheers for the cruise home fella. Will have to arrange hooking up in Croyde or summat. :hangloose

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
:D , was great to meet new faces and old ones too, i had a blast from getting there till leaving, even had my first evar taste of the jager, cheers wilkybarkid :)

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
what an absolutley AMAZING weekend!! was sooooo nice to meet everyone! Old and new!! Miss u all can't wait till next time!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lotsa love Sammy Jo and Bugging you (i've stolen her and she is living with me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAH)

HELP HELP SOMEBODY SAVE ME (SUE)

tee heeeeeeee ure not getting away now!!! youre mine fer keepsies!! But only if u promise to stop snoring!!!!! :eek: (sammy jo)

:group:

·
Registered
13,068 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
hi, tillie and i came for a wonder round where everyone was camping but failed to see anyone, so hopefully will meet a few of you all next time theres an event. :)

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I wanna say a big thank you to u all aswell, was an ace weekend, and i cant wait to meet up with u all next show and have some more jager :) :bandit: :hangloose

and yes you could count the asbo's and chav 's everywhere lol!!! Is always fun to watch a few of them blowing their mum's cars up though!!!!

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Sammy Jo said:
what an absolutley AMAZING weekend!! was sooooo nice to meet everyone! Old and new!! Miss u all can't wait till next time!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lotsa love Sammy Jo and Bugging you (i've stolen her and she is living with me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAH)

HELP HELP SOMEBODY SAVE ME (SUE)

tee heeeeeeee ure not getting away now!!! youre mine fer keepsies!! But only if u promise to stop snoring!!!!! :eek: (sammy jo)

:group:
:D you too hun, do you have sue on a tight leash with nasher guarding her :crazy:

·
Registered
737 Posts
*sniff sniff* I'm gutted we missed this weekend :(
Great to hear you had a good time without us though ;)
Thanks for the drunken phone call Friday Andy n Alex :hug: YAY! we made it home... on Saturday :lol:

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
westy77 said:
:D you too hun, do you have sue on a tight leash with nasher guarding her :crazy:
lol! kinda yay! were slowly working our way through a couple bottles of wine! :D

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Sammy Jo said:
lol! kinda yay! were slowly working our way through a couple bottles of wine! :D
will you never learn :rolleyes: :incheek: :crazy: :D

have sues bruises gone yet? she was hilarius fri night :D

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
westy77 said:
will you never learn :rolleyes: :incheek: :crazy: :D

have sues bruises gone yet? she was hilarius fri night :D
No there all black and purple now!! she has at least 6 so far!! Possibly more

1 - 20 of 141 Posts