·
Holy Calamity
67,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right!

We need MORE NAME ON TEH LISZT.

Here's the info: http://www.devadubshow.co.uk/

it's gonna be monster-raving-ORSUM!!!

So if you're coming, and you wanna camp in the MASSIVE CAMP'O'FUN that is Volkszone area, get your name IN THIS THREAD!

If you're coming, you go ON MY LISZT!

If I don't get more names on my liszt then all the people on it now will have to put up with more of me for longer! O NOEZ!

Here's MY LISZT:

Yeah, I KNOW IT'S A CORSA! What, you think I'm gonna scrawl all over my Mk1 Golf GTI? NO WAI!

If you're coming and camping with us all, let me know in this thread who you are and how many of you are coming, and I'll stick you on there!

You'll be FAMOUS as I parade YOUR NAME through the streets of St Helens on my way to work and back every morning until it either washes off or I get round to stripping/painting it like I've been meaning to for a week!

In my lunch tomorrow I think I'm gonna try to park it in the centre of town and take photos from a distance of bemused shoppers :lol:

VZi CAMPING @ DEVA: Because you're worth it!
VZi CAMPING @ DEVA: The show you CAN enjoy between meals WITHOUT ruining your appetite!
VZi CAMPING @ DEVA: Once driven, forever smitten!
VZi CAMPING @ DEVA: Will it be chips or jacket spuds? Will it be salad or frozen peas? Will it be mushrooms? Fried onion rings?

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!

BE THERE! :D :lol:

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
CHORTLE!!!!

see u have been busy my man??

Not too sure about were i shall be camping! Depends n weather i do the stall or not!!

We need to chat!

Will be home tomorrow! :hug:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts