Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For VZi Restorer/Rebuild of the year, we're looking for nominees which can be either name or company, and it's for the final end result of One particular vehicle..

So.. when choosing your favourites or nominating yourself, consider these points:

Who worked their nuts off / or who worked as a team?

What vehicle did they restore? Before and after pics are highly recommended.

Any funny stories attached that will win you votes?

Any 'hard-graft oil-drinking' stories that'll pull heart strings?

It doesn't matter if you've signed up for years, or just logged on.. If you've got a story, nominee, then let's see some names and pictures :)

We'll probably run this for a week before the real poll goes up; so if you're just finishing a project, get those spanners, spray guns and welders into gear! :D

Regards,

The VZi team :)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
I nominate split eye rose - I have some problems reading what he posts, but you can't argue with cramming the front end of a volvo in the back end of a bug :)

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I'd nominate myself for my '54 Oval if I hadn't broken my arm in two places and completely buggered up my chances of finishing it for Christmas! :(

·
Registered
10,218 Posts
well i was gonna say Jimby for his Ghia, but i think that was 2005, so i would have to nominate Crags for this i know it started at the end of 05 but it goes well into 2006.

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
i'd like to nominate myself and my boyfriend highdubber!(also Haydn from Panelkraft, he is a top man! :D ) we had 16 days in august to turn my camper from a rolling shell back to a painted mot'd van, so me and my num could go camping in it!

(metal flaked wheels! :D )

·
Premium Member
2,375 Posts
Any excuse to post another pic of my buggy :D

Before:

After:

Restoration credits all go to Flatlands Engineering. Mark isn't a VZi member, (though he is I believe an occasional guest ;) ) so not sure if that makes my buggy eligible or not??

·
walking the black dog
65,372 Posts
schmeil1 said:
Any excuse to post another pic of my buggy :D

Before:

After:

Restoration credits all go to Flatlands Engineering. Mark isn't a VZi member, (though he is I believe an occasional guest ;) ) so not sure if that makes my buggy eligible or not??
Of course the buggy is eligible. It is the mutts nuts. :hangloose

·
Premium Member
2,375 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Of course the buggy is eligible. It is the mutts nuts. :hangloose
Cheers UB :D

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
For me there can be only one ! Steve Gilbert @ One On One Restorations for the 100 point resto of George Lloyds 1950 Karmann Vert

It's fooking Awesome !!!! Only 8 examples left in the world ! :eek: it has to be the best just because of locating the parts mostly NOS :eek: !! & the repairs by Steve Hook are out of this world !

Follow the Resto stage by Stage on Steves web site

www.vwoneonone.co.uk

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.