Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just spent a most enjoyable 2+ hours cleaning up the contents of my dog's bowels!!

Its my fault for not letting him out, first thing this morning, but I thought the kids had done it, they thought I had ect............. :rolleyes:

it was everywhere!!

picture the scene.........

6 foot tall, 14and a half stone bloke on his hands and knees outside the front door puking with a hoody on pulled tight over my face and rubber gloves on........that got some funny looks from the postie, I can tell ya

anyway........its all done now.

the smell lingers slightly tho

·
faster than the human eye
2,242 Posts
we live and learn dude, if the kids are anything like ours then it all goes in one ear and out the other.

ooeeer how much like my dad do i sound :eek:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry mate....its not just a 'bit'........

i have some pictures if you like????

lol!!

how goes it, camperboy!!! you didn't want to park near me then?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Not in the slightest off putting but pics might be .... not much that does put me off food unfortunately apart from puking

·
2,242 Posts
stedlocks said:
sorry mate....its not just a 'bit'........

i have some pictures if you like????

lol!!

how goes it, camperboy!!! you didn't want to park near me then?
well we thought about it dude and then thought that we would have to have got a cab and so on and so on, but thanks for the offer it was very kind. not seen you in a while what meet are you going to be at next. no offence about the parking i hope

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no worries at all mate!!

if i was off work, i would have driven you and the brood over there.

ive sort of drifted out of it all for a bit........selling the splitty hurt me more than i realised :rolleyes: .........and i can't justify going to a meet in a golf.......can't do it.

but no offence at all mate ;)

·
2,242 Posts
don't worry about turning up in the golf dude, shit we turned up in the micra, would just be cool to see you again, no matter what you drive

1 - 10 of 10 Posts